News & Events
- Ottawa Police Select March Networks Video Solution to Capture Evidence and Speed Investigations
- Article on "Video Evidence Equipment" from Law and Order magazine
- Somerville Police First in Massachusetts to Deploy State-of-the-Art Interrogation Recording and Management System
- Recording Solution Streamlines Police Investigations
- 34th International Symposium on Child Abuse
- Dates: March 20th-22nd, 2018
- Location: Huntsville, AL
- 30th Annual Crimes Against Children Conference
- Dates: August 13th-16th, 2018
- Location: Dallas, TX
- IACP 2018
- Dates: October 6th-9th, 2018
- Location: Orlando, FL
- International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice
- Dates: October 24th-26th, 2018
- Location: Reno, NV
Microception, Inc., an Atlanta-based software company, is the sole developer and distributor of VideOversight™, the premier enterprise-level Interview Recording & Case Management System designed specifically for law enforcement agencies and child advocacy centers.
Launched in 2006, VideOversight has been deployed to manage hundreds of interview rooms across North America, including police departments at major cities such as Atlanta, Baltimore, Phoenix, Miami, Raleigh and Ottawa Canada.
VideOversight contains unique features, including multiple layers of access controls for unprecedented security, and a unique architecture that allows large numbers of interview rooms, across different agencies, to be managed as a single, cohesive system. Installations range from one to fifty rooms, with many systems spanning multiple precincts with hundreds of users.
In 2016, Microception is introducing a new product platform, representing the next-generation evolution from VideOversight to a greatly expanded Case Management application with a fully integrated suite of add-on modules. This new platform is called Meta™